Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Lethargic and paranoid
During a conversation yesterday, my wife said I sounded high. I immediately flashed to the list of symptoms of barnacle infection: fatigue. But I didn't get much sleep this weekend, so I was probably just tired...because I wasn't high. So I took a bath and went to sleep rather early.
I'm jealous De went to a horror convention over the weekend, even if the meal after caused him, um, internal damage.... I need to get up there for that eventually, especially since I actually found Kyra Schon's website and purchased a signed picture. (She played the little girl/zombie/parent killer in the original Night of the Living Dead.)
I think my wife has editing in her blood. She got so mad over this headline: Madonna Breaks Bones While Riding a Horse. My favorite headline is from a British tabloid: MADONNA'S HORSE FALL HORROR.
I want to see the one-man Star Wars in New York. In later September, he's going to begin a one-man Lord of the Rings. I know it would be funny, but I wonder if it would also be exhausting, watching one person spaz out for an hour.
I'm jealous De went to a horror convention over the weekend, even if the meal after caused him, um, internal damage.... I need to get up there for that eventually, especially since I actually found Kyra Schon's website and purchased a signed picture. (She played the little girl/zombie/parent killer in the original Night of the Living Dead.)I think my wife has editing in her blood. She got so mad over this headline: Madonna Breaks Bones While Riding a Horse. My favorite headline is from a British tabloid: MADONNA'S HORSE FALL HORROR.
I want to see the one-man Star Wars in New York. In later September, he's going to begin a one-man Lord of the Rings. I know it would be funny, but I wonder if it would also be exhausting, watching one person spaz out for an hour.
