Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

I love you, 'Cilla


Two years ago today, I married a wonderful woman. Two years later, I love her more than I did then. In your face, space coyote! We're taking all of next week off, and just relaxing. Trying to not think about work for a while. Sleep in, do some sailing, just sit around and breathe.

We are deep into the fall season of books now. I have two at the printer, and two more to go. One author is being slow with revision, and the other group of authors wants a million changes to the pages, beyond simple corrections. Sigh. It'll all work out. Deadlines tend to put people in the mood to compromise.


Today's goofy site: Cats in Sinks. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess what the site is all about. I'm amazed enough people know about the site to submit images of their cats. Further proof the internet is a very strange strip mall, offering about anything you can imagine. Just be glad I'm sticking to the sunny side of the internet. The dark side is just creepy.

Comments:
The dark side of the internet ::shudder:: I was once unfortunate enough to come across furnitureporn.com. That's some twisted shit.

Happy anniversary!
 
Hunka hunka burnin' Smacky, eh? Congrats, you two. ;) Hope many more years of happiness follow.
 
Congratulations on your second anniversary. You do know that the theme of year two is cloth, right? Nothing says "I love you" more than a tasteful apron. I gave one of those to my wife last year and I'm still enjoying the comfort of our couch.
 
Year two... ahhhhh yes, year two. Me remember year two. The roadkill anniversary (for monsters anyway). Yes, year two.... relationship am still pretty new.... no kids yet (unless you blue trash or something)... just the two of you and neither of you anywhere near point where even little time alone make you want to pull eyes out and beat youself on head with bloody fists.... Yes, year two am nice.... Year two am good...

Good for you and Samckette! Me hope it only get better from here!!

(...if not, you come see me at ten years... me get you drunk... it helps.)

;]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?