Thursday, August 11, 2005
Fast week and condescending computers
This week has gone by quickly. Today is my last work day, as tomorrow is our company picnic, to which we can come to late and leave early and still not have to actually go to the office, so that's nice. So, to quote Peter Griffin's neighbor Cleveland: "Balloons on the mailbox is the international symbol for PARTY OVER HEEERE!"
Amazon.com talks to me like HAL from 2001. It says "You indicated you're a returning customer, yet you didn't enter a password." Then it tries to lock me out of the spaceship. I didn't know Amazon.com could read lips.
Amazon.com talks to me like HAL from 2001. It says "You indicated you're a returning customer, yet you didn't enter a password." Then it tries to lock me out of the spaceship. I didn't know Amazon.com could read lips.
Comments:
<< Home
Amazon.com always treats me like a queen. Probably since, if it can read lips, can also see what I'm wearing.
Amazon.com have little fish.com that ( if you pee in Amazon.com ) swim up you pee and get stuck in Eurethra.com
Yes, somebody has registered urethra.com. No, it doesn't have anything useful there yet.
I like Amazon (HAL not withstanding). Why? Because of the Gold Box. Where else are you faced with random offers (tonight, mine included a badminton set and a power dental flosser). Where else are you commanded to "buy NOW or lose this deal FOREEEEEVER!"
Most importantly, where else can you dig through something called the "Gold Box"? I feel like a pirate with mad booty!
Post a Comment
I like Amazon (HAL not withstanding). Why? Because of the Gold Box. Where else are you faced with random offers (tonight, mine included a badminton set and a power dental flosser). Where else are you commanded to "buy NOW or lose this deal FOREEEEEVER!"
Most importantly, where else can you dig through something called the "Gold Box"? I feel like a pirate with mad booty!
<< Home

