Friday, June 17, 2005
Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag
Okay, Kate. I fixed the Moe's link, and I capitalized IKEA (which is STUPID. Is it an acronym now? Inane Krap Everyone Admires?) but I will NOT apologize for misspelling the last name of the taller partner to Paul Simon. And I'm not going to change it either. See, that was a secret test. Only nerds into male falsetto pop would point out how to spell his name. You lost your cool points. But your bitchy points are in the mail for pointing out errors in a blog. And calling me "Mister Editor Man"...grrrrrr.... Remember that commercial a few years ago in which a sassy woman and her gang kept stalking the SnackWell delivery man, calling out "Hey Cookie Man!" Memory refresher:
Final point is, I don't proof my blog religiously. If that makes me a part-time editor, so be it. It's supposed to be relaxing, writing in this thing. Do you criticize children if they color outside the lines? (I know, you would if they were professional colorers and should know better!) Just relax. Mr. Art will forgive me. If he doesn't, I don't care.
(This post reads a lot more angry than I really mean, by the way.)
SnackWell cookies
SnackWell's promotions are almost entirely of the unique selling proposition sort. The cookie that is actually not too bad for you, but tastes really good. In fact, it tastes so good that people are tracking down the manufacturer ("Hey, Cookie man!") to get more of the product than they can find in their stores. Yes, there is an element of positioning here as well, but SnackWell promotes mostly on the basis of "here's a cookie that tastes good and is good for you." (or at least not bad.)
Final point is, I don't proof my blog religiously. If that makes me a part-time editor, so be it. It's supposed to be relaxing, writing in this thing. Do you criticize children if they color outside the lines? (I know, you would if they were professional colorers and should know better!) Just relax. Mr. Art will forgive me. If he doesn't, I don't care.
(This post reads a lot more angry than I really mean, by the way.)
Comments:
<< Home
Dude, I totally know your game. You're like that kid in second grade who shows he's got a crush on a girl by pulling her pigtails. And by the angry wording of your post, you've got one major helluva crush on me. Tsk tsk. What would wifey think? ::grins::
Incidentally, I figured you knew IKEA was an acronym for Ingvar Kamprad, Elmtaryd, Agunnaryd. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Post a Comment
Incidentally, I figured you knew IKEA was an acronym for Ingvar Kamprad, Elmtaryd, Agunnaryd. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
<< Home

