Thursday, June 30, 2005
FIVE DAY WEEKEND
We're taking off Friday and Tuesday and heading out of town for the holiday. On the agenda: sailing, watching movies, reading a trashy book, playing poker, kayaking, taking naps, and swimming... in no particular order. I probably won't update while I'm gone, as I plan on doing more living and less writing about it.
I want to leave you with a thought of the day: I hope one day, we can all get together in the same room, be issued baseball bats, and beat the living shit out of each other.
No I'm kidding. I hope we never meet.
No, I'm still kidding. I hope everyone has a relaxing holiday weekend. On Sunday night, NASA is crashing their rocket into the comet. The impact may cause a crater as large as a stadium and 14-stories deep. If all goes well, it should be pretty amazing. If all goes wrong, the comet will change trajectory, hurtle toward Earth, and we'll all be dead by Monday.
There's an excuse to relax and have fun this weekend if I ever heard one.
I want to leave you with a thought of the day: I hope one day, we can all get together in the same room, be issued baseball bats, and beat the living shit out of each other.
No I'm kidding. I hope we never meet.
No, I'm still kidding. I hope everyone has a relaxing holiday weekend. On Sunday night, NASA is crashing their rocket into the comet. The impact may cause a crater as large as a stadium and 14-stories deep. If all goes well, it should be pretty amazing. If all goes wrong, the comet will change trajectory, hurtle toward Earth, and we'll all be dead by Monday.
There's an excuse to relax and have fun this weekend if I ever heard one.
