Monday, May 09, 2005
typing with my eyes closed
I'm so sore and tired this morning. We spent all weekend the same way: Working from about 6am to 10pm, collapsing on the bed exhausted. Workmen were all over the house at the same time, plastering, sanding, painting...it's actually an escape from everything to come to work. Our house goes on the market Thursday morning. We are thinking of taking friday off and heading out of town early for the weekend. It will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice when this is all over. I know our house will be beautiful for the buyers by doing all of this, but damn it's tiring.
You don't want to read these boring details anymore than I want to relive this weekend anytime soon. I'm going to eat some breakfast and try to wake up.
Moment of brutal honesty time: Sunday we snuck away from the chaos for an hour for lunch, and as I was sitting in the booth thinking of everything left to do, and stressing about everything, I started to tear up, and for about five seconds, it really felt like I was just going to start crying and never stop.
You don't want to read these boring details anymore than I want to relive this weekend anytime soon. I'm going to eat some breakfast and try to wake up.
Moment of brutal honesty time: Sunday we snuck away from the chaos for an hour for lunch, and as I was sitting in the booth thinking of everything left to do, and stressing about everything, I started to tear up, and for about five seconds, it really felt like I was just going to start crying and never stop.
Comments:
<< Home
I bet if you put a palm tree in the kitchen, you could sell that house quickquick, in spite of any holes in the walls or broken windows or dead homeless men buried in the basement. Everybody loves palm trees.
Post a Comment
<< Home

