Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Oh. It's on. It Is On.

Today's title means nothing, except that our house is officially on the market now. Sign in the yard, lockbox on the door, neighbors whispering, wondering how much we'll get and how much it could again raise the value of their places.

I dropped the kitties off at the boarder this morning, along with a big bag of dry food they like (a mixture of Meow Mix seafood blend and Science Diet soft nuggets hairball formula). I also brought along a soft blue blanket they like, and a note that they like dry food in the morning and wet (canned) food in the evening. I felt like I was putting the kids on the bus for the first time. It was sort of sad. Sheesh!

Last night's episode of Lost was good. Each show usually concentrates on the background story of one character, but last night's covered many characters, giving little snippits of their activities in the airport in Australia before they got on the plane. Just about everyone on the plane had something to atone for, and the island seems to be acting as an absolving agent. It's a killer too though, and next week's two-hour finale promises some kick-ass fighting.

Tonight is the two-hour season finale of CSI, directed by Quentin Tarantino. I'm looking forward to that. We don't actually watch many shows faithfully. We've banned reality TV from our place, with the exception of an occasional episode of America's Top Model, just because it's such an entertaining trainwreck.

Off to the river after work, friends and neighbors. Bring your realtor, stroll around our house. Enjoy.

At work, I'm currently working on a book that contains these amazing illustrations by Tomas Bunk. Among other things, he designed most of the "Garbage Pail Kids" cards. Remember those? They're actually a little after my time, but I know they had a devoted following. Check out his other work here. He rocks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?