Friday, May 06, 2005
How many more to go?
I'm a little tired this morning, but it's a self-satisfied sort of feeling, because I did so much yesterday. After work I went to the hardware store and picked up some supplies. Came home, completely emptied the attic. Replaced some acoustic tiles in the basement (had to cut some odd ones to fit). Used the weed eater to edge the patio (getting grass from between bricks). Met the painter when he arrived, showed him everything that needed done. Met the handyman that will install the new faucets and other random jobs. Packed a few more boxes. Rolled up family room rug. Emptied dishwasher, filled it up again. Ran three loads of laundry. Went to dinner with wife. Stopped by Best Buy, picked up season 1 of Enterprise (geek!). Returned home, added two cds to my iPod while watching CSI. Oh, I also set up delivery of a mobile storage unit (a big box they are going to put in our driveway) for Saturday. This weekend will be spent filling it up with boxes. Then they come pick it up and take it to their warehouse, and deliver it to our new house whenever we ask for it. This allows us to clean the place out to show it (and sell it) before we close on the other house. Thus avoiding having two mortgages, which requires superhuman financial powers.
Want to feel time going by? Check out this link HERE. I saw it on Wil Wheaton's site, and it's worth passing on. It's hypnotic.
Have a nice weekend, everyone. Think of me moving boxes all weekend while you relax with your loved ones, sipping a pina colada and having lots of sex. You smug bastards!
Want to feel time going by? Check out this link HERE. I saw it on Wil Wheaton's site, and it's worth passing on. It's hypnotic.
Have a nice weekend, everyone. Think of me moving boxes all weekend while you relax with your loved ones, sipping a pina colada and having lots of sex. You smug bastards!
Comments:
<< Home
Have fun with your cleaning of your house! I'll be thinking of you while I pack up everything I own for the S-U-M-M-E-R V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!
Me not sure what you think of Monstee, but closest me come to "lots of sex" am reading you blog.
...it's a self-satisfied sort of feeling...
...completely emptied the attic...
...had to cut some odd ones to fit...
Used the weed eater to edge the patio...
...showed him everything that needed done.
...other random jobs.
Packed a few more boxes.
...filled it up again.
Ran three loads...
Went to dinner with wife.
...a big box they are going to put in our driveway...
...filling it up...
...whenever we ask for it.
...show it (and sell it)...
Want to feel...
...boxes all weekend...
YOU the one with dirty blog post! NOW who am smug bastard?
Post a Comment
...it's a self-satisfied sort of feeling...
...completely emptied the attic...
...had to cut some odd ones to fit...
Used the weed eater to edge the patio...
...showed him everything that needed done.
...other random jobs.
Packed a few more boxes.
...filled it up again.
Ran three loads...
Went to dinner with wife.
...a big box they are going to put in our driveway...
...filling it up...
...whenever we ask for it.
...show it (and sell it)...
Want to feel...
...boxes all weekend...
YOU the one with dirty blog post! NOW who am smug bastard?
<< Home

