Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

Another house? Sure, I have room for one more!

Another half-day at work. We close on the new house this afternoon. For those of you keeping score, that makes three houses we'll own. Real estate-rich, cash-poor. I'd really like to see those two reverse themselves soon.

We had a nice relaxing weekend. One of my wife's sisters and husband also came down. We had a cookout, got out on the boat, went swimming, played some poker, watched a couple of movies, and played a few games of Cranium. Laura and I won both times. Between her spelling abilities, and my talent with the clay and drawing with my eyes closed, we were unbeatable! (And the funniest sight of the weekend had to be watching a retired army colonel (father-in-law) forced to try to hum Michael Jackson's Billie Jean, to his teammates, completely clueless of the melody.)

I also picked up the cats from the boarding place this morning and took them home. They'll be happy when we finally get moved in to the new place.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?