Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Why today sucks
(1) I had an argument with my wife because I'm stupid.
(2) Someone I know just died of cancer at age 30.
(3) Someone else I know, who is supposed to be getting married in July, is being treated for cancer and it just got worse.
(2) Someone I know just died of cancer at age 30.
(3) Someone else I know, who is supposed to be getting married in July, is being treated for cancer and it just got worse.
Comments:
<< Home
I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry, man. Hope something spectacular happens to help even it out.
Bad days come, as a flipside to those glorious days of spring.
Remember,
arguments can always be apologized for,
friends can always be remembered,
and sometimes, we can love a lifetime, no matter how long we have to do it.
Hang in there big guy. We're all wishing you good things.
Post a Comment
Remember,
arguments can always be apologized for,
friends can always be remembered,
and sometimes, we can love a lifetime, no matter how long we have to do it.
Hang in there big guy. We're all wishing you good things.
<< Home

