Friday, April 01, 2005
Too much information?
Kate (another editor who blogs, how 'bout that?) posted a 10 Things (Almost) Nobody Knows About Me list, and while I usually don't use this as a confessional, I thought I'd be a sport and list about five. So, here we go...
Five Things (Almost) Nobody Knows About Me
1. I don't mind spiders or bugs or snakes, but I get seriously bothered by big clumps of wet hair, like in the sink or the shower. For some reason it makes me gag.
2. After I graduated college, I was so unsure of what to do next--and unmotivated--I worked for over a year in a warehouse, stacking boxes that came off a conveyor belt. No one I worked with knew I had gone to college.
3. When I was 21, I dated a woman who was 34. I worked with her in the warehouse. We had nothing in common. She liked Nascar and country music, and I tolerated it because the sex was incredible.
4. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story that's over two minutes long, I stop listening. I can't help it.
5. I failed freshman biology, yet my last two jobs have had a strong science component.
Okay...that's enough. Feel free to add your own to comments, or post in your own blog.
Five Things (Almost) Nobody Knows About Me
1. I don't mind spiders or bugs or snakes, but I get seriously bothered by big clumps of wet hair, like in the sink or the shower. For some reason it makes me gag.
2. After I graduated college, I was so unsure of what to do next--and unmotivated--I worked for over a year in a warehouse, stacking boxes that came off a conveyor belt. No one I worked with knew I had gone to college.
3. When I was 21, I dated a woman who was 34. I worked with her in the warehouse. We had nothing in common. She liked Nascar and country music, and I tolerated it because the sex was incredible.
4. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story that's over two minutes long, I stop listening. I can't help it.
5. I failed freshman biology, yet my last two jobs have had a strong science component.
Okay...that's enough. Feel free to add your own to comments, or post in your own blog.
Comments:
<< Home
Ewww on the wet hair. It doesn't make me gag, per se, but I do everything I can to avoid it. Like leave it there until my hubby gets annoyed and picks it up himself. :)
(Let's not tell him I said that, OK?)
Post a Comment
(Let's not tell him I said that, OK?)
<< Home

