Thursday, April 14, 2005

 

Dog in a metal bikini. Double cheeseburger? I'd hit it. (wtf?)

I could talk about the boring things, like how I had to leave work early yesterday to meet the dishwasher repairperson (It was a female. Repairwoman? Repairperson?) and she was able to fix it, and it was just complicated enough that I was assured I never would have figured it out myself, so I didn't feel bad spending $70 on her 15 minute repair.

But that's boring, so I won't talk about that.

Kate: I might be that guy across the hall from you, but I doubt it, unless your name is really Janna, because that's who has an office across from me. Is that you? Hmmm? You're getting all your info about Memphis from google, then writing as if you live there! Very sneaky...

Have you seen this ad for McDonald's? The "I'd Hit It ad campaign?" Yes, someone in marketing at McDonald's decided to target the hip urban market by using a little street slang. Unfortunately, they chose a phrase meaning...well..."I'd have sex with it," which really promises a LOT from their dollar menu. Check it out here. I'm a really dumb white guy, and I know what that phrase means. McDonald's also hosts this site, which (no bs) shows Asian people eating McDonald's food. It celebrates Asian cult-...okay, I have no idea what the hell they're trying to say here, but it's hilarious...

We haven't watched Hotel Rwanda yet. I had one day to fill up 10 huge paper bags with lawn clippings and last fall's leaves so the city could pick them up today.

If I'm ever tempted to purchase something like this, someone smack the hell out of me. (Get it? Smacky Got Smacked. It would be like Freddie Got Fingered but it wouldn't cause nausea and suicidal urges.) Don't worry, the link is nothing pervy. It's a dog costume! The sick thing is, of course, for most boys who saw Return of the Jedi on the big screen, metal bikini Leia was a defining moment in their young lives, if you know what I mean. Dressing a dog like that is all kinds of disturbing. You are dressing your dog in a costume that resembles a bikini. A SLAVE BIKINI.

Comments:
There are so many things wrong with that costume that I can't even begin to think about the level of disturbed the creater must be.
 
ok, yes. Dog costume am uncommentable... but me see worse!
Two words, blow-up sheep! (or am that three words?)

Asian Pacific American hip hop?!?!?!

Me can hear it now...

"Yo yo yo! How surf is my Bizzle?"
"Yo, that Kwakii and preach!"
"Word. That shark is island!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?