Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Catchy

Yes, I love my iPod, but iTunes has a lot of gaps in their library (and I'm aware that if they catered to my wishes, they'd go out of business because maybe 20 people would want the same things I want). You still can't beat the feeling of finding a rare CD, or a new CD that just came out, sitting in the local used CD store for $6.00. Even at their reduced "whole CD" prices, it's cheaper to pick it up used. And you can sell back piles of old CDs for credit at these stores and pick things up later for free. I picked up the new one by the French band Phoenix, a live New Order, and an old Bryan Ferry, all for under $15. These stores make me think twice when I'm considering spending $15 on an impulse buy of some CD by some band with one catchy new song. If I wait a week, the used CD place will have 10 copies for $7.00.

Yeah, I don't have a lot to talk about today.

Headline on Yahoo News: Pope's body moved . That can be read so many ways it's scary.

Comments:
Maybe the next pope will be Pope John Paul George, and the one after him could be Pope John Paul George Ringo.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?