Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Your mom goes to college!

Finally watched Napoleon Dynamite over the weekend. It was a funny film, better, in my opinion, than Garden State (which I suppose I could only peripherally relate to, since I'm not a famous actor, and I don't have a raving drug problem). It had some really good lines in it. Not necessarily the ones that they meant to be "wacky and cool" catchphrases, but the lines you can take out of context and use them in any situation, such as:

Grandma says said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.

It's a free country. I can do whatever I want.

The time machine doesn't work.

A 12-gauge, duh. They were attacking my cousin!

Your mom goes to college!

Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

Pedro offers you his protection.


So I'm joining the "I liked that movie" club a little late. Sue me. I don't jump on the bandwagon right away. I wait for the bandwagon to slow down so I can just walk on and not mess up my hair.

Comments:
What do you want to bet I can throw a football over them mountains?Do you drink 1% because you think you're fat?It's definitely one of those films you can pull out and watch fairly often.
 
Ack! What is with the comments that don't allow for any decent formatting??!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?