Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Sigh
Okay:
(1) A family friend (in her 20s) has had a cancer relapse and just had surgery and is starting chemo. She's engaged and supposed to get married in August.
(2) Over 100 people were killed by a car bomb in Iraq yesterday.
(3) My wife hasn't spoken to her best friend since February 10. They usually talk several times a day. I've heard both sides and think they both have legitimate complaints. I've stepped well out of it.
Yet my life continues in it's rambling pattern, with little concern for where it's going. Ever have the feeling you're invisible? Or everything is swirling around you while you stand still?
(1) A family friend (in her 20s) has had a cancer relapse and just had surgery and is starting chemo. She's engaged and supposed to get married in August.
(2) Over 100 people were killed by a car bomb in Iraq yesterday.
(3) My wife hasn't spoken to her best friend since February 10. They usually talk several times a day. I've heard both sides and think they both have legitimate complaints. I've stepped well out of it.
Yet my life continues in it's rambling pattern, with little concern for where it's going. Ever have the feeling you're invisible? Or everything is swirling around you while you stand still?
Comments:
<< Home
Ever have the feeling you're invisible?All the time, pally. I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home

