Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Deep dark truthful mirror

PETA is mad at Jennifer Lopez because she continues to glamorize fur. I can’t get too worked up about it, because I’m far more offended by the fact that she keeps making shitty movies and music.

Ugh. I can’t believe I just spent five seconds thinking about Jennifer Lopez.

I emailed a friend I hadn’t spoken to in about a year, and she wrote back this morning apologizing for her delay in responding, but she’s working in Rwanda. As some of my friends from my Peace Corps days continue to strive to make the world a better place, I sit here writing about JENNIFER LOPEZ.

I feel like the most self-absorbed jackass this morning.

Comments:
A haiku:

Jennifer Lopez
You can't sing or act (at all!)
Get out of my face
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?