Monday, March 14, 2005
Arrested Development
I am firmly on the bandwagon for this show. It would be a damn shame if it wasn't allowed to keep going, as this is the perfect show for the DVD format. We watched about six episodes in a row over the weekend, and the new episode last night directly referenced events from the ones we had seen from two seasons earlier. Star Trek never gave as close attention to continuity as Arrested Development does on a weekly basis. Everything about the show works. Carl Weathers playing himself, giving "acting lessons" just to get a free meal, and raving about how good the food is at Burger King. Later in the show the Bluths' lawyer (the usually annoying Henry Winkler) says "Well, I skipped breakfast, so I'm off to Burger King!"
If anyone ever rerecorded "Stumblin' In" by Suzi Quatro and Chris Norman, it would be a huge hit. But who could do it? I have to think about this...
If anyone ever rerecorded "Stumblin' In" by Suzi Quatro and Chris Norman, it would be a huge hit. But who could do it? I have to think about this...
Comments:
<< Home
Arrested Development is one of the best shows ever! Except, of course, Survivor (Thursday nights on CBS, check your local listings. Or not. Whatever.)
Post a Comment
<< Home

