Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

Two, please.

I'm going to surprise my wife tonight and take her to dinner and to see Sideways. She's going to be shocked, because while I love movies, I really don't enjoy going to movies. People talk, babies cry, it's just a hassle. But I'll suck it up because she's been talking nonstop about how she wants to see this before the Oscars. And hey, it's not like she's asking me to try clog dancing. I need to quit being a baby. I just need to remember to tivo Lost, because I can't miss an episode of that, or I'll be even more confused than I usually am about that show.

Go to Amazon.com and watch the trailer for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I loved those books growing up, and the movie looks like it will do justice to Douglas Adam's skewed view.

I've also been listening to the rockabilly stylings of Link Wray and his Ray Men. They have quite a history in the DC area, which I've only recently discovered. You heard his song Rumble in the movie Pulp Fiction.

Comments:
I hope you have fun! And what's the matter with clog dancing, huh?
 
So how did the Big Date go?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?