Thursday, February 17, 2005
Is geekiness catching?
My wife bought XM for her car. Cool, you think, she'll have tons of commercial-free music. Uh...not so fast. She told me she got it so she could have more NPR choices, and Bob Edwards went to XM after being fired from NPR. More NPR. Well, at least since it's pay radio, she should be able to avoid those endless pledge drives.
I want to watch almost all of these. Is that wrong?
What I learned yesterday at work: If you've been flipping through the stations on the radio by punching "scan," and it stops on a country station while you're on the phone, and someone then walks in and hears it, don't lurch for the radio to turn it off. I felt like I'd been caught masturbating. Especially since this coworker only listens to opera (ONLY!).
I want to watch almost all of these. Is that wrong?
What I learned yesterday at work: If you've been flipping through the stations on the radio by punching "scan," and it stops on a country station while you're on the phone, and someone then walks in and hears it, don't lurch for the radio to turn it off. I felt like I'd been caught masturbating. Especially since this coworker only listens to opera (ONLY!).
Comments:
<< Home
I want to watch almost all of these. Is that wrong?Heck no! There are some great films in that horizontal scroll. I own a copy of Black Mama White Mama because there's nothing like seeing Pam Grier in something skimpy.
I actually picked up Shaft and Shaft in Africa at Wal-Mart last night for $5.50 EACH! So I'm surrendering to my urge to watch blaxploitation movies.
Post a Comment
<< Home

