Friday, February 25, 2005

 

Donner party this ain't.

Well, the federal government closed early yesterday, so I was able to make it home before we were forced to eat coworkers. Every snowflake around here is hyped until you think it's the end of the world, like Kirk Cameron is going to show up and you'll have to say "Oh crap, it's the rapture."

Last night on CSI a skinny guy was crushed while having sex with a 300 lb woman. And they actually portrayed her with dignity, which was refreshing. For once she wasn't the goofy sidekick or butt of the jokes. They made the geeky former lab guy, now field agent, lay on his back while they lowered a weighted mannequin on top of him to figure out the weight of the killer. Now that was funny.

We're staying in town this weekend. Any good movies showing now? Let me know, otherwise I might be forced to see Hitch. Ugh.

Comments:
Left Behind! Good books, movies were sort of meh. You should rent I Heart Huckabees or see Constantine. Either one will rock your socks off, man. Or something. I'm not too good with this MTV lingo.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?