Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

Another chapter of "Brilliant but Cancelled"

In a perfect world, Wonderfalls would be a top 20 show and we'd be deep into its second season. But Fox dropped it for low-ratings crap like Who's Your Daddy? so it was not to be. At least we have the complete series on DVD. I can't wait to dig into it this weekend.

This winter has been a breeding ground for illness. My wife and I both had headaches last night, but different kinds, and from different causes. We went to sleep at 10 last night, because 8 hours of sleep is a luxury. The animals must have been exhausted too for some reason, because they slept in this morning, which they never do. Maddie, the smaller cat, usually starts knocking things over around 5:30 in an attempt to wake me up. She purposely knocks things over, then looks over at me to see if I react. It's devious, but I have to admire the thought that goes into it, even though it pisses me off too. It's impossible to stay mad at that ball of fluff though. She looks at me with those big eyes and meows, and I have to smile. I'm going to be such a pushover if we ever have a daughter.




Comments:
Who's Your Daddy? Ugh! Another reason to only watch Survivor...never mind.
 
We had to hold off on the purchase of Wonderfalls until after the Farpoint convention. It's going to be the first disposable income purchase made once we're back in the black.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?