Monday, November 29, 2004
Those sweet potatoes were...uh...well...sweet!
Back in the real world, after a long holiday at the river. Thanksgiving for 9 people. Eating until you must nap. Sigh...
I ordered autographed pictures of Lisa Welchel for two of my sisters-in-law for Christmas. Not just signed, but dedicated to them by Blair from Facts of Life! She got married and had three kids in three years immediately after the show ended, and now she's a home-schooling, country traveling, do-gooder. Yes, I got them for the kitch factor. And they were $5 each, including shipping! I checked her site out, and it doesn't appear my money will go towards any sinister plan. Not like Tootie, who uses her proceeds to buy arms for the contras.
I ordered autographed pictures of Lisa Welchel for two of my sisters-in-law for Christmas. Not just signed, but dedicated to them by Blair from Facts of Life! She got married and had three kids in three years immediately after the show ended, and now she's a home-schooling, country traveling, do-gooder. Yes, I got them for the kitch factor. And they were $5 each, including shipping! I checked her site out, and it doesn't appear my money will go towards any sinister plan. Not like Tootie, who uses her proceeds to buy arms for the contras.
Comments:
<< Home
HI ##NAME##, I'm no expert, but that looks a pretty good blog you've got. I 'll come back again. I expect you'll have something else that catches my eye again. Cheers, Rex ##LINK##
Post a Comment
<< Home

