Tuesday, November 09, 2004
As John Davidson said, That's Incredible!
We went to see The Incredibles last night. You MUST go see this. On the big screen. I of course loved it because I'm a geek and a real sucker for all that stuff. But more amazingly, my wife loved it. And she wasn't just humoring me. She raved about it in the car and actually said "I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so we can own it forever." (!) I'm not sure what part of it resonated with her, but God bless Pixar for making a cartoon so freaking cool.
I won't spoil any of the movie here. Just go see it!
I won't spoil any of the movie here. Just go see it!
Comments:
<< Home
I don't think you will either. Unlike 99% of kids movies, it doesn't have that slow period in the middle that drags and makes you look at your watch. It's excellent.
Post a Comment
<< Home

